MCCL Family Membership $0.00 - $200.00
MCCL membership for your whole family. Annual renewal date is January 1 of each year. You can join annually for $20 or become a Lifetime Member for a donation of $200. Learn more about the membership levels here.
Benefits of Membership:
- Supporting the charitable and educational mission of the Madison City Chess League.
- When you join MCCL, your money goes to support the operating expenses and programs of the organization. Programs include chess camps and tournaments, Monday night chess league, Girls Chess Club, and Learn to Play Chess Night, and chess equipment for schools.
- When you join MCCL, you help us bring master-level chess instructors to Madison.
- When you join MCCL, you enable us to pay the travel expenses of coaches to accompany our kids to National tournaments.
- When you register your child for an MCCL tournament, half the proceeds go to your local school chess club and half the proceeds go back into MCCL programs for students.
- The Board members and Executive Director are volunteers and do not receive any compensation.
- Special events for MCCL members only or free/reduced rates for MCCL members.
- Early registration for summer and fall break chess camps when class size may be limited.
- Website: With your support, MCCL is the first chess organization in Alabama to offer online registration for tournaments and special events and process credit card payments. We will continue to improve our online presence and website functionality with your support.
- MCCL Online Chess Club - to play chess online with your friends on chesskid.com.
- Designate one member 18 years of age or older as a voting member of MCCL (Officers are elected at the Annual Meeting in January during the Winter Knights tournament.)